Clackamas Parenting Together is a coalition of organizations in Clackamas county dedicated to strengthening and supporting families. We aim to increase positive family and community wellness by building a sustainable parent education collaborative that provides high quality, accessible parent education opportunities to our diverse region. Network organizations provide educational programs and support services to enhance parents’ ability to raise healthy children in caring homes.
- The collaborative comes together to link community resources and families through a coordinated planning process. We strive to offer a wide variety of parenting education opportunities to meet the needs of a diverse parent population.
- Our programs work with many family situations. Our families come from all walks of life, and share the joys and frustrations of parenthood together.
- There providers in our collaborative offer many kinds of multi-session classes. Often classes provide childcare and food to families attending!
- Clackamas Parenting Together goes beyond just offering parenting classes, we are a network of providers and many of our programs offer a higher degree of support for families who qualify for their services and home visiting programs.
- Information about all parenting programs and local resources is available by email and through this website.
- We are also a resource for parenting educators, offering access to curriculum materials, training opportunities and information about best practices.
- Our collaborative meets monthly to discuss progress and future goals. Parents, providers, and community members are invited to attend. Please email for additional information about upcoming meetings and events.
- Together we want to see every family confident, every child thriving, and every community healthy – built on the foundation of parent education and support.
- We believe all families need strong roots!
CLACKAMAS PARENTING TOGETHER COLLABORATIVE ORGANIZATIONS:
Clackamas Community College | Clackamas Behavioral Health | Libraries in Clackamas County | Clackamas Educational Service District | Clackamas ESD Childcare Resource & Referral | Clackamas County Children Youth and Families Division | Department of Human Services | Gladstone Center for Children and Families | Lifeworks NW | Family Stepping Stones Relief Nursery | Clackamas County Children’s Commission Head Start | Healthy Families | Oregon Child Development Coalition | Northwest Family Services | Todos Juntos | Oregon City School District | Gladstone School District | West Linn Willsonville School District | Molalla River School District | Canby School District | Lake Oswego School District | Oregon Trail School District | And You!!
Clackamas Parenting Together is funded by the
Oregon Parenting Education Collaborative.
The Clackamas Parenting Together Events Calendar is a community tool provided by the Children, Youth and Families Division of Clackamas County to area residents and surrounding communities. Although the calendar is monitored, the Children, Youth and Families Division or Clackamas County does not endorse or verify the information included. If a posting includes links to outside web sites, the County does not promote, control nor review the content or operation of that web site. Clackamas Parenting Together; Children, Youth and Families Division, and Clackamas County does not guarantee the authenticity, accuracy, security of web site content, links or appropriateness of such sites, and urges you to use caution and responsible judgment when accessing any unfamiliar web site. .